Everyone is trying to get ideas to enhance their TikTok account and get popular on TikTok’s main feed. TikTok offers several features to show your videos in front of a wider audience to boost engagement drastically.
Getting more views on TikTok is harder on TikTok than other social networks because the day-by-day competition on TikTok is high. There are lots of people dominating this app to show their creative skills.
In this case, most people have been wondering how to increase the chance of getting followers and views on TikTok.
In this post, we will talk about how the TikTok algorithm works to get your videos on the For You page and 13+ powerful tips for getting more views on the app.
Before we enter into the main topic, here are some interesting facts about TikTok:
- TikTok has been downloaded over 2 billion times on the google play store and app store.
- TikTok has now come to 150+ countries in 75 languages.
- As of January 2020, 34% of TikTok users actively post each day on TikTok.
- A small percentage of TikTok’s revenue comes from its advertisements feature.
- Users can use TikTok slideshows to upload 2 to 13 images with various templates.
- TikTok has now gained more than 1 million page views every day.
- TikTok discovery page allows users to view trending hashtags on the app.
- Many creators can make money through TikTok videos.
- On TikTok, over 1 billion videos are viewed every year.
How to get more views on your TikTok videos?
- 1 1. Optimize Your TikTok Profile
- 2 2. Switch To TikTok Pro Account
- 3 3. Add Hashtags To Your Videos
- 4 4. Upload Unique & Original Videos
- 5 5. Make High-Quality Videos
- 6 6. Share TikTok Videos On Other Platforms
- 7 7. Upload Videos Regularly
- 8 8. Get Featured On TikTok For You Page
- 9 9. Show Your Photography Skills
- 10 10. Perform TikTok Duets
- 11 11. Engage With Your TikTok Viewers
- 12 12. Partner With Perfect Creators
- 13 13. Include Call To Action
- 14 Conclusion:
1. Optimize Your TikTok Profile
Before you get vows on TikTok, you should optimize your profile page to make people interested in following you. When you have an empty profile, people haven’t followed your account, and TikTok is considered as a face profile.
So, it’s important to create an engaging profile with valuable information such as username, profile picture, a short description, and CTAs.
If you’re a marketer, you can add a username as your brand name, a profile picture as your brand logo, and a short description of your company and brand. This will help users to know about you and start following you if they are interested.
2. Switch To TikTok Pro Account
TikTok pro is an amazing feature on TikTok that allows you to gain a better understanding of your account performance. It enables you to track the metrics of your profile, posts, and overall account performance.
TikTok pro account is the primary purpose for businesses to get additional features to promote their brand to a wider audience.
To get a TikTokpro account, you can use the given steps:
Step 1: Open the TikTok app and click the “Me” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Tap the three vertical icons in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Select manage my account-> switch to a pro account.
Step 4: Tap next and select your business category.
Step 5: Choose your gender and tap done.
Step 6: Your TikTok pro account is ready to access.
Hashtags play an important role on TikTok, similar to Instagram, and they will significantly increase your videos’ visibility. Why are hashtags essential for your TikTok videos, and why should you use them? Here are some worthy reasons:
- It helps people find your content easily.
- Tags increase your video engagement.
- Your videos will get more searches on TikTok.
- Tags help to identify your competitors and reach potential customers.
- It helps to know what other people are in your industry.
- Put your content to the exact audience.
In addition, the most popular and trending hashtags get your content in front of a wider audience, and TikTok discover page. But, don’t use more hashtags, less always gets a better engagement. So, you have to use up to 5 to 7 hashtags per post relevant to your videos.
4. Upload Unique & Original Videos
Nowadays, most people post lip-syncing, dancing, and duet videos on TikTok every day. If you post these kinds of posts regularly, it’s not ideal, and you cannot attract new followers.
Therefore, you need to find a unique way to make content that differs from others. Whether your videos are quality or not, but they need to show a unique personality and something new to generate followers.
Being authentic is a key to running a successful TikTok get visible on TikTok “for you” feed. So, you don’t need to copy from others and try to use a natural way that makes your profile stand out from the number of people.
5. Make High-Quality Videos
If your video gets popular on TikTok’s main feed, you should upload high-resolution videos on your profile. High-quality videos need a quality camera, the best lightning spot, effective background, and the best video editing tools.
Here are some useful ideas to create quality videos:
- Quality Camera – if you’re using a smartphone for recording videos, iPhones are best to capture the perfect one.
- Best Lighting Spot – Lighting is important to show your videos in an effective format. So, you need to use the best place with high lighting intensity and is comfortable capturing videos.
- Unique Background – Background is a significant part of your TikTok video. So, I should use a catchy eye background to generate more views.
- Use Best Editing Tools – Editing is the best part to present quality videos. There are lots of apps available on the market to edit your videos in a different way.
Are you looking to gain more views and followers on TikTok quickly?
Cross promotion is the best strategy to make your profile more visible and get featured on TikTok. So, do not forget to post your TikTok videos on other social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
Therefore, if you have a large following on other social media channels, you can post your TikTok videos on that platform. So, you will get the chance to increase video visibility, TikTok video likes, and people can be more likely to follow you on TikTok. Because your followers on that site already know, so you can easily attract and invite them to your TikTok profile.
7. Upload Videos Regularly
Being consistent and regular is the key to get featured on TikTok’s main feed and increase popularity on this platform. Not all of your posts are going viral on TikTok, so try to post two to three posts per on TikTok, which helps to increase the chance of your video going on TikTok.
There is no way to find what type of content will go viral on TikTok. So, posting content regularly is important to know what content people are more likely to watch. You can also use TikTok analytics to track the best time to post videos on TikTok.
8. Get Featured On TikTok For You Page
For You page is the first and main page on TikTok when you open the app. This page is filled with a collection of videos you should enjoy, based on your past activities on the app.
The TikTok For You page is the best way to get more views for your videos and invite new followers to your profile page. But how to get featured on this page?
Here are some useful tips that will help you to show your videos on TikTok For You page:
- Use trending hashtags each time when you post new videos on TikTok.
- Make sure to create short videos.
- Post new and engaging content when your audience is active on TikTok.
- Create high-quality videos.
- Add effective music to your videos.
9. Show Your Photography Skills
If you want to make videos like professionals, you’ll need to improve your editing skills. Before you start capturing videos, make sure your location is perfect for filming and choose an attractive and clean place.
You also verify your camera quality and lighting that make your videos more attractive. After capturing your videos, you can use editing tools to change your video’s look and feel. TikTok provides different filters and effects such as green screen, portrait, split-screen, emoji face, and more.
10. Perform TikTok Duets
Working together with other TikTok users is a perfect way to enlarge your TikTok fanbase and reach out your content to the widely new people. TikTok offers a duet feature, and it allows you to perform with another creator without any meeting.
This feature appears in a side-by-side format like the existing video appears on the left side, and videos of yours appear on the right. It is one of the creative formats to interact with other videos and create your own videos of your thoughts.
11. Engage With Your TikTok Viewers
Engagement is the best way to keep your fans & followers count. A comment is a perfect place to interact with your videos and resolve their queries. So, you can engage your followers by replying to their comments. Spend 5 to 10 minutes every day replying to each comment of your videos.
You can also use TikTok live streams to interact with your audience directly. When your activity is increased on TikTok, you will get the chance to enhance your profile growth and get featured on this app.
12. Partner With Perfect Creators
Collaboration is always effective on TikTok to gain new followers to your profile. Most big brands and influencers use this strategy to reach their products and services to a wider audience.
But, you need to find the perfect people who are relevant to your brand who have loyal followers. So, you can quickly reach your brand to a new group of people. In this case, you will get a chance to get more new ideas for making videos to your account and receive massive followers to your TikTok account.
13. Include Call To Action
Adding a call to action is an excellent option for your videos to get more views and followers on TikTok.
There are lots of creators trying to attract people to TikTok. Thus, a call to action can help by simply giving your audience instructions on what to do after watching the video. It will help you to get the number of new followers and viewers on your TikTok app.
You aren’t able to add a call to action for all your TikTok videos. But you can ask your viewers to engage in your videos and follow you. For example, you can add a simple call to action like “follow me for huge engaging content” to either your TikTok videos or in the bio section.
TikTok is one of the popular social media platforms for uploading short form videos. So, if you spend lots of time and put your effort into making your videos, you can stand out your videos to the wider people.
You can use these powerful tips for making engaging videos on TikTok, which helps to get more engagement within a short span.